CCA is proud to provide biblical based instruction in every subject.
In addition to Bible classes, and regular chapels, our curriculum is shaped and instruction is informed with a Christ exalting and Biblical life-view. With curriculum from Abeka, Bob Jones University Press, Dave Ramsey finance curriculum, and more, student receive excellent instruction at all grade levels.
CCA provides a dedicated autism program with individualized instrution to students based on their specific needs. Many of our students with autism have successfully been mainstreamed into general classes with their peers.
Our Upper School Bible Curriculum has been developed over the years in house to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Bible and its major doctrines. We're also laboring to add courses in Biblical history.
The curriculum for Upper School Bible is as follows:
- 6th Grade: Foundations of Christianity
- 7th/8th Grade: Biblical Worldview/Old Testament Survey
- 9th Grade: New Testament Survey
- 10th Grade: Gospels & Life of Christ
- 11th Grade: Epistles & Life of Paul
- 12th Grade: Applied Doctrine